We should really just relax.
Welcome to The Annotated MST, your source for obsessively researched Mystery Science Theater 3000 trivia since September 2003. We used to say we'd finish this Herculean task around the time our webmaster's daughter, who was born a few months earlier, headed off to college. Then they started making more episodes. We are starting to feel a lot of sympathy for Sisyphus. Please see the FAQ if you'd like more details about what we do here, enjoy your stay, and don't forget to check us out on Twitter as well.
The New Seasons ...
Have arrived! Check out Show 1101, Reptilicus, Show 1102, Cry Wilderness, Show 1201, Mac and Me, and more on our Episodes page!
- Show 1104: Avalanche (4/12/2022) - Would you like to build a snowman?
- Show 1107: The Land That Time Forgot (10/1/2021) - The Sleestaks vs. the cast of Das Boot.
- Show 804: The Deadly Mantis (5/2/2021) - Prey for death.
- Show 1105: The Beast of Hollow Mountain (12/9/2020) - The finest Claymation 1956 had to offer.
- Show 621: The Beast of Yucca Flats (7/30/2020) - Coleman Francis strikes again.
- Show 1201: Mac and Me (1/6/2020) - Have a Coke and a smile.
- Show 414: Tormented (7/7/2019) - Tom Stewart killed me!
- Show 323: The Castle of Fu Manchu (3/7/2019) - Incomprehensible plots, incompetent heroes, and midcentury racism. Good times ...